Friday, June 14, 2013

Catwalk Eye Shadow Palette Pictorial

I recently received Anastasia Beverly Hills' NEW Catwalk Eye Shadow Palette. My first impressions about the palette was the beautiful warm colors. I gravitate towards warm tones, so I knew I was going to love it! It comes with 10 eye shadows with both shimmery and matte colors. I actually think this is a must have palette. I love how it is versatile, so you can create neutral and smokey eye looks, blendability is great, and it is a reasonable price ($29). This palette is available at www.anastasia.net and at Ulta in July!
Products Used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Eye Shadow Palette
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara
Rimmel Scandal Eyes eye liner "Nude"
Select Lash S47 & S1

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo "Dark Brown"
ABH Clear Brow Gel

Brushes:
Mac 224
Mac 217
Mac 210
Sigma E30
Makeup Addiction "The Shader"
Please click below to read the full steps!
Step 1: Apply eye primer all over the eye lid and brow bone. Take Mac's 224 brush and blend "RTW" on the crease.

Step 2: Take a Mac 217 brush and the color "Beauty Mark" to the outer corner, blending it right up to the middle.

Step 3: Pack "Call Back" on the eye lid.

Step 4: For more definition, I added "LBD" to the outer v with a pencil brush, Sigma E30.

Step 5: I took a clean Sigma E30 brush, highlighted the inner tear duct and arch of the brow bone with "10K." Then lined the lower lash line with the same color I used for the crease, "RTW." Then further darken the lower lash line with "Beauty Mark."

Step 6: Apply your eyeliner. On the top I used Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner with a Mac 210 brush. Then lined the waterline with Rimmel Scandal Eyes eye liner in "Nude."

Step 7: Lastly, apply masacara, I used Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes mascara. And your favorite falsies if you prefer them. I use Select Lash S47 & S1.



2 comments:

  1. Your makeup is so breathtaking! I hope you keep posting, girl, you are very talented:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also have more on my Instagram: missmaes OR check my my hashtag #missmaespictutorials to see all of the pictorials I've posted on IG!

      Delete