Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Lipstick Pick-ups!

It has been a while since I purchased a new lipsticks so I thought I would treat myself! =) I chose Mac's "Up The Amp" and from their All About Orange Collection, "Tangerine Dream." 

Tangerine Dream:

I love orange-y, coral colors so I just had to buy something from the All About Orange Collection. Sadly, my local Mac counter only had two shades left. "Tangerine Dream" is a shade of orange I don't have so I had to pick it up! I applies very sheer. I do need to mute out my lips with concealer/foundation before applying the color because my lips are too dark. In addition, pick up a matching lip gloss, that won't erase the beautiful color.

Up The Amp:

I always gravitate toward nudes, pinks, and corals. I wanted a wild color...and "Up The Amp" is certainly the most wildest color I own lol. It applies so creamy and comfortable on the lips. I can't wait to wear this!
Click below to see swatches!







0 comments:

Post a Comment