Monday, September 23, 2013

REVIEW: Hair and Makeup Addiction Essential Face Kit


 
It feels great to be blogging again! I am sorry I took a long break…I have been so busy with school and family. However, I feel refreshed and motivated to start blogging again!
To begin, I received Hair and Makeup Addiction’s new Essential Face Kit to review. It's no secret how much I LOVE the eye brushes. I knew the face kit would be just as amazing! By far, Hair and Makeup Addiction face brushes are the softest brushes I have ever used. After using and washing them for about a month now, the bristles have not shed and have remained their shaped. They are just as soft as when I first received them.



 
The Essential Face Kit comes with five brushes: The Classic Painter, The Buffer, The Blusher, The Finisher, and The Mini Buffer. I will describe each brush in greater detail in a few. Just like the eye brushes, they are made synthetic taklon bristles and are vegan friendly. The brushes apply comfortably on the skin.


The Classic Painter: used to apply liquid foundation. This is one of the brushes I don’t use from the kit because this is my least favorite way to apply foundation. This kind of brush is known to leave streaks. I would rather use a brush that blends my foundation well into my skin. But it could also be used to highlight underneath the eye area.
The Buffer: used to set powder on the face. I love this brush because it is incredibly soft!
The Blusher: a tapered brush for applying blush on the cheeks. It fits perfectly on the apples of my cheeks! The website says it can also be used to contour, but the brush is too big to fit onto the hallows of my cheeks.

The Finisher: a flat top brush perfect for applying liquid foundation. I prefer this brush over The Classic Painter because the foundation blends flawlessly onto my skin. I love that this brush doesn’t absorb so much of my liquid foundation. This brush reminds me of Sigma F80 but not as dense.

The Mini Buffer: is a miniature flat top brush, meant for retouching on-the-go. Along with the Classic Painter, I have no use for this brush because I don’t take any brush with me when I have to retouch.

For more information and to purchase, visit www.hairandmakeupaddiction.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment